- Sales planning and control achievements day-by-day;
- Monitoring and analysis of Key Performance Indicators, take an action to achieve targets;
- Stock management, goods movement control;
- Analysis of the competitor's market, evaluation of marketing activities;
- Performance and achievements reporting.
Our new Regional Manager will have:
- University Degree;
- Several years of experience as a manager;
- Strong Sales control skills;
- Strong analytical skills and you know your way around KPI’s;
- As a role model leader, you’ll have strong communication skills and fully own the working situation;
- Advance level of English language (written and spoken).