Fabric air ducts for the furniture factory OAO “Votkinskiy Zavod Trading House”2022
TEXAIR was invited to participate in a large-scale modernization of the largest furniture factory (the largest manufacturer of furniture for infants in Russia with a processing volume of LDPE/MDF over 1 million square meters at the end of 2016). TEXAIR was responsible for providing air exchange in the production area of the factory.
A special feature of this project was the volume of the working space and the height of the textile air ducts installation. The task of supplying prepared fresh air to the working and production areas was accomplished by installing small nozzles along the entire length of the supply and distribution air ducts.
During commissioning works the employees of the furniture factory thanked TEXAIR specialists for the improved conditions at their workplaces and at the enterprise as a whole.
Technical characteristics of the project:
- Type of air ducts, purpose: supply, air heating
- Shape of duct cross-section: circle
- Air flow rate, static pressure: 360,000 m³/h (total, 6 ducts), 700 Pa
- Duct length: 350 m (total)
- Fabric type: TEX-Sti (Standard Impermeable): 100% impermeable polyester
- Supply air temperature: +8°C to +25°C
- Type of air flow: diffused
- Installation height (from floor to duct axis): 12,000 mm